Hooray For Little Fingers Book
Hooray for Little Fingers! will take young readers on a journey towards learning to count and exploring just what their little fingers can do! With die-cut holes on every spread, one little finger can be an elephant's trunk, two little fingers can be a crab's claw. but who is peeking through one of the holes? The wriggly surprise at the end makes for a satisfying discovery.
• An interactive book that practices basic counting and encourages imaginative play
• Colorful designs and bright illustrations capture the attention of babies and toddlers
• Durable board book design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands
- 7.3" x 0.95" x 8"
- Board book: 16 pages
- Reading level: Baby - 3 years
- Grade level: Preschool and up