Onyx Coffee Labs is a Northwest Arkansas staff favorite and a local landmark! Started by a husband and wife team with a serious passion for coffee, they now have four coffee houses and two roasters! We hope you'll enjoy these two blends as much as we do!
- Cupping Notes: Berries, Sweet Lemon, Black Tea, Honey, Silky & Round
- Origins: Colombia El Tambo & Ethiopia Halo Beriti
- Middle of Traditional and Modern, Washed.
- Cupping Notes: Dark Chocolate, Molasses, Dried Berries, Red Wine, Thick & Syrupy
- Origins: Ethiopia Chelbessa Worka Natural & Colombia La Union.
- All Traditional, Washed and Natural.
- Cupping Notes: Milk Chocolate, Plum, Candied Walnuts, Juicy & Citrus Finish
- Origin: Ethiopia Halo Beriti, Colombia El Tambo, & Guatemala Arroyito Caturra.
- Traditional - Modern, Washed
Ethiopia Dumerso Layered
- Cupping Notes: Peach Candy, Green Apple, Confectioners Sugar, White Tea
- Layered Fermentation Washed & Raised-Bed Dried.
- 12 ounces
- Whole Bean
- Roasted & batched here in Bentonville, Arkansas