Banneton Bread Proofing Basket
An essential supply for the artisanal home baker. Also known as a "banneton" or "brotform," the proofing basket allows for the final rise or proof of your loaf before placing in the oven. This round proofing basket creates the perfect shape for a round "boule" sourdough loaf and leaves a beautiful spiral pattern on the crust.
Easier to clean than a traditional rattan proofing basket. This special eco-friendly composite material is rigid yet flexible, extremely durable, and should last forever.
With this proofing basket you will be well on your way to baking delicious and beautiful artisanal breads at home!
- Made of rattan
- Measures 9″ inside diameter at the rim
- Made in USA
- Advanced, eco-friendly material
- Composed of 30% recycled maple wood fiber and 70% certified food-safe, BPA and phthalate free polypropylene
- Recipe dough weight: 1.5 – 2.5 lbs or 680 – 1130 grams
- Recipe flour volume: 3 – 4.5 cups