Bear Apothecary Tent Pocket Pillow
Step right in to little bears apothecary tent! Beautiful embroidered details on durable linen compliment this wonderfully designed throw pillow inspired by the Old West and the outdoors.
- Embroidered on 100% linen fabric. Back fabric is 100% linen. Includes one removable poly-fil stuffed pal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- Made with linen that is 100% unbleached and undyed natural flax fiber. There is an inherent beauty in the shade variation from one crop to another.
- Machine washable
- 100% Polysilk™ insert. Polysilk™ is a luxurious down-alternative fill. It is long lasting, machine washable, hypoallergenic, and cruelty free.
- 12 x 16 inches
- Removable embroidered bar
- Not considered a toy and should be kept out of the reach of children under the age of three.
Note from Coral & Tusk about their product:
Our embroidered pocket pillows are one of the most time intensive products that we make! The embroidery on our Bear Apothecary Tent pocket pillow is done on two separate layers of fabric and is composed of approximately 67,000 stitches total. It takes a little over an hour for this design to be embroidered on the machine, overseen by a skilled operator who manually changes threads each time the color changes. After the embroidery is completed, it takes about an hour for each pillow to be expertly hand sewn and finished with care, along with additional time to sew up each pal!