Bring the delightful aroma of this classic herb to your garden. So many uses, so little time!
Rosemary seed germination takes 10-14 days. Once seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant at a spacing of 45cm (18″) into the garden. Choose a shady spot or a location where plants can be protected from midday sun. Rosemary prefers a fertile, moist soil in a cooler part of the garden. Harvest: 2.5 months but comes back.
- Lifecycle: Perennial
- Time to Maturity: 2.5 months
- Sun Requirement: full sun
- Spacing: 12"
- Depth: 1/4"
- Uses: Perfect for soups, sauces, fish and poultry dishes.
- Plant Scientific Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- 55-65 Rosemary Seeds Per Packet